When we're afraid, our body diverts blood and oxygen from non-essential defense organs to large muscle groups in our...
The Mongan Method (Hypno-Birthing) is a tried and proven method that guides and prepares a woman in giving birth in a peaceful and extraordinarily beautiful manner. It is a program a that considers the psychological, as well as the physical, well-being of the mother, her birth partner, and the newborn, independent of context, whether that be in the quiet of a home, a hospital, or a birth center.
The Mongan Method (Hypno-Birthing) program is built around an educational process that includes special breathing, relaxation, visualization, meditative practice, attention to nutrition and positive body.
- Stress Risk & Pregnancy Effects November 19, 2016
- BPA Pregnancy Exposure and Baby Obesity Set Course August 2, 2016
- Zika virus link to birth defects in brain and placenta tissue July 22, 2016
- Caffeine Is Linked To Miscarriage Risk January 7, 2015
- Teens With HIV At High Risk January 7, 2015
- Low Risk Of Birth Defect During Pregnancy January 7, 2015
- HIV Infection Risk High During Pregnancy January 7, 2015
- Effect Of Pregnancy On HIV January 7, 2015
- Chlamydia And Gonorrhoea January 7, 2015
- Autoimmune Diseases Chronic Inflammations January 7, 2015