Before deciding whether or not you have chosen to have a home birth, we would like for you to...
Home Birthing was developed countries is an attended or an unattended childbirth in a non-clinical setting, typically using natural childbirth methods, that takes place in a residence rather than in a hospital or a birth centre, and usually attended by a midwife or lay attendant with experience in managing home births. Home birth was, until the advent of modern medicine, the de facto method of delivery.
- Effect Of Pregnancy On HIV January 7, 2015
- BPA Pregnancy Exposure and Baby Obesity Set Course August 2, 2016
- Stress Risk & Pregnancy Effects November 19, 2016
- Older Pregnant Women Increased Risk Of Stillbirth January 7, 2015
- Chlamydia And Gonorrhoea January 7, 2015
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Birthing at Home December 29, 2014
- HIV Infection Risk High During Pregnancy January 7, 2015
- Caffeine Is Linked To Miscarriage Risk January 7, 2015
- What Is Home Birth December 29, 2014
- Autoimmune Diseases Chronic Inflammations January 7, 2015