Navigating the maze of options during pregnancy can be daunting. A key section of the Gentle Birth workshops is...
Gentle Birth is a complete childbirth preparation programme that teaches easy self hypnosis techniques which enable you to feel calm, confident and in control throughout your pregnancy and during your labour. Gentle Birth provides you with the road map to a fulfilling, empowered, dignified birth experience in whatever direction your body and baby will take you in hospital or at home with or without an epidural. The program also supports your partner in their significant role during the birth process.
- Stress Risk & Pregnancy Effects November 19, 2016
- BPA Pregnancy Exposure and Baby Obesity Set Course August 2, 2016
- Zika virus link to birth defects in brain and placenta tissue July 22, 2016
- Caffeine Is Linked To Miscarriage Risk January 7, 2015
- Teens With HIV At High Risk January 7, 2015
- Low Risk Of Birth Defect During Pregnancy January 7, 2015
- HIV Infection Risk High During Pregnancy January 7, 2015
- Effect Of Pregnancy On HIV January 7, 2015
- Chlamydia And Gonorrhoea January 7, 2015
- Autoimmune Diseases Chronic Inflammations January 7, 2015