Navigating the maze of options during pregnancy can be daunting. A key section of the Gentle Birth workshops is...
Gentle Birth is a complete childbirth preparation programme that teaches easy self hypnosis techniques which enable you to feel calm, confident and in control throughout your pregnancy and during your labour. Gentle Birth provides you with the road map to a fulfilling, empowered, dignified birth experience in whatever direction your body and baby will take you in hospital or at home with or without an epidural. The program also supports your partner in their significant role during the birth process.
- Effect Of Pregnancy On HIV January 7, 2015
- BPA Pregnancy Exposure and Baby Obesity Set Course August 2, 2016
- Stress Risk & Pregnancy Effects November 19, 2016
- Older Pregnant Women Increased Risk Of Stillbirth January 7, 2015
- Chlamydia And Gonorrhoea January 7, 2015
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Birthing at Home December 29, 2014
- HIV Infection Risk High During Pregnancy January 7, 2015
- Caffeine Is Linked To Miscarriage Risk January 7, 2015
- What Is Home Birth December 29, 2014
- Autoimmune Diseases Chronic Inflammations January 7, 2015