In their important study (2003) Vieten and Astin concluded what common sense and countless thousands of women who meditated...
Calm birthing is a prenatal education program for pregnant couples preparing for a positive birth experience aim with the program to help pregnant couples attending the classes eliminate the fear, experienced by many, in relation to their approaching labour and birth.
During the classes, couples discover how the labouring mother’s body responds physiologically when fear is present. They also learn practical skills of Relaxation, Breathing and Creative Visualization which are used during pregnancy, labour, childbirth and beyond.
- Stress Risk & Pregnancy Effects November 19, 2016
- BPA Pregnancy Exposure and Baby Obesity Set Course August 2, 2016
- Zika virus link to birth defects in brain and placenta tissue July 22, 2016
- Caffeine Is Linked To Miscarriage Risk January 7, 2015
- Teens With HIV At High Risk January 7, 2015
- Low Risk Of Birth Defect During Pregnancy January 7, 2015
- HIV Infection Risk High During Pregnancy January 7, 2015
- Effect Of Pregnancy On HIV January 7, 2015
- Chlamydia And Gonorrhoea January 7, 2015
- Autoimmune Diseases Chronic Inflammations January 7, 2015