It is usually OK for you to have one person with you during the Caesarean if you are going...
Caesarean Birth, also known as C-section, is the use of surgery to deliver one or more babies. A Caesarean section is often performed when a vaginal delivery would put the baby or mother at risk. This may include obstructed labour, twin pregnancy, high blood pressure in the mother, breech birth, problems with the placenta, umbilical cord or shape of the pelvis, and previous C-section.
- Stress Risk & Pregnancy Effects November 19, 2016
- BPA Pregnancy Exposure and Baby Obesity Set Course August 2, 2016
- Zika virus link to birth defects in brain and placenta tissue July 22, 2016
- Caffeine Is Linked To Miscarriage Risk January 7, 2015
- Teens With HIV At High Risk January 7, 2015
- Low Risk Of Birth Defect During Pregnancy January 7, 2015
- HIV Infection Risk High During Pregnancy January 7, 2015
- Effect Of Pregnancy On HIV January 7, 2015
- Chlamydia And Gonorrhoea January 7, 2015
- Autoimmune Diseases Chronic Inflammations January 7, 2015