When they are needed, medical interventions can often be adapted for use in upright positions, so that even when...
Active Birthing is a philosophy of working with the natural process of labour and birth. An Active Birth is instinctive, following the spontaneous process of labour and birth using your own resources. Active Birth supports women to do what feels right for them. Supporters say that Active Birth lessens the risk of complications during labour.
- Stress Risk & Pregnancy Effects November 19, 2016
- BPA Pregnancy Exposure and Baby Obesity Set Course August 2, 2016
- Zika virus link to birth defects in brain and placenta tissue July 22, 2016
- Caffeine Is Linked To Miscarriage Risk January 7, 2015
- Teens With HIV At High Risk January 7, 2015
- Low Risk Of Birth Defect During Pregnancy January 7, 2015
- HIV Infection Risk High During Pregnancy January 7, 2015
- Effect Of Pregnancy On HIV January 7, 2015
- Chlamydia And Gonorrhoea January 7, 2015
- Autoimmune Diseases Chronic Inflammations January 7, 2015